Wednesday 28 December 2011

A New Chapter…

      For those who are curious, I have recently just started a new chapter in my life and am currently enrolled in school to become a Licensed Practical Nurse. I am doing this intensive one-year program to further my career and branch into medical esthetics. I just wanted to let everyone know incase you were wondering why my posts are becoming few and far between. I will continue to blog because this is what I love to do, I just ask for patience as I am going to be insanely busy come the New Year. Don't worry, I am still working at Spruce every second weekend but be sure to book in advance as I am almost fully booked until February. I am super excited to venture down this new road and I’ll keep you posted on progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment