Friday 21 September 2012

I'm Back!! :)


Ladies and Gentlemen, 

I just wanted to thank you for your patients. I'm sorry so much time has passed between now and my last post. After a year of studying my heart out, I have finally finished my nursing program!
I'm one step closer to getting licensed and I couldn't be more proud of myself. Over this past year I have studied the human body in much more depth then when I was an aesthetician. Needless to say it have a much greater understanding of the body and reasoning behind conditions that may present themselves on the skin. I will try and keep my posts in a language everyone can understand and try not to get too caught up in nursing terminology. I'm really excited to cover another aspect of skin from a medical point of view, but don't worry...I will still be blogging about my favourite products or any new products I think are worth reporting ;) 

If there is anything you are curious about and would like me to blog, feel free to tweet at me @ariellpaterson and I will be more then happy to do some research. Other then that I'm happy to have time back on my side so I can start writing again :)

Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment