Friday 29 June 2012

Favourite Self Tanning Products

           As a skin therapist I'm not one to condone tanning beds but I still love how I feel when I have a tan. I thought I'd share a few of my favourite products to help achieve that natural sun kissed glow.



          St.Tropez tanning products are hands down my favourite tanning products :) I prefer the spray over the lotions. Just make sure that you prepare your skin properly. Proper preparation includes a really good exfoliation for the whole body. I would recommend using Dermalogica's ultimate buffing cloth along with a pH balanced body wash (one that doesn't dry out the skin) such as conditioning body wash by Dermalogica.




          After exfoliating the skin you want to make sure it's properly hydrated for a nice even application. Be sure to moisture your skin earlier on in the day NOT immediately before applying the tanning product because if you do it may act as a barrier cream. With that being said, you can use moisturizer immediately before on dryer areas such as elbows, knees, palms of the hands and feet, knuckles, and ankles so that you don't absorb too much product in those areas creating darker pigmentation.



No comments:

Post a Comment