Saturday 31 March 2012

Product Profile: Multivitamin Hand and Nail Treatment

     For those of you who know me, you know that in my profession I'm constantly handling very powerful products and always washing my hands. Now with nursing school, my hands are taking even more of a beating. I've developed pretty bad eczema on my hands and have tried treating it with all kinds of lotions and potions prescribed by the doctor. It wasn't until recently that I decided to take the matter into my own hands (literally) and find something that works.

    I've worked with Dermalogica's skin care products for about 6 years now and I don't know why it didn't even occur to me to try their multivitamin hand and nail treatment. It's part of their AgeSmart line (for a mature skin) so I just never thought that I would benefit from it, until now.

    It has to be HANDSDOWN my favourite  hand cream. My eczema has totally cleared up and my hands even look younger! No Joke!! It's an intense, non-greasy treatment of botanicals and vitamins to protect and repair and it strengthens nails, preventing them from splitting or peeling.



It runs at about 24$ but worth every cent. A little goes a LONG way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment